The Avalon | Somerset Hamper
A delicious selection of homemade treats from our kitchen here in Glastonbury, Somerset, fully loaded with some amazing products from producers in the local area.
Indulge on the following goodies;
- Homemade chocolate and hazelnut shortbread biscuits. (Despatched with a 10 day shelf life)
- Homemade Rocky Road (Despatched with a 14 day shelf life)
- Homemade artisan cheddar cheese straws. (Despatched with a 7 days shelf life)
- Choc-o-Honey Belgian chocolate honeycombe pieces.
- Four homemade scones. (Despatched with a 4 day shelf life)
- Four meringue nests. (Despatched with a 28 day shelf life)
- Louise Bees Somerset Runny Honey.
- A Jar of Bumblee's Preserves - Strawberry jam.
- A tub of Midway Farm clotted cream.
- 2 Packets of Easy Bean crackers.
- A Jar of Melbury Farm Chutney
- 800g wheel of Barbers black waxed Cheddar cheese. (Subject to substitution based on availability with an equally amazing Somerset cheddar cheese)
- Longman's salted roll butter.
- A Bottle of Melbury Farm Bramley apple juice.
- Somerset Charcuterie - Somerset Cider Chirizo.
- Somerset Charcuterie - Pokers.
- Melbury Farm - Jar of Fruit Jelly.
- Melbury Farm - Garlic infused rape seed oil.
Presented in a large beautiful wicker hamper.
Please note some of the items in the photo have now changed, please check listing for contents